« Home | Density in Landing » | Chemical Self » | Republic » | Bastards » | You Are Not Good Enough » | And Then » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

Hate You

This search for satisfaction
Has become tiresome and old
Lonesome and cold
I'm bored with my surroundings
Inside I feel a hip hop
My heart stops
Here we are
Spread my legs and spread some fire
Spread the word
This is desire
I'm bored with obligations

There is buzzing all around me
As I seek out release
Prior to resignation
To this truth that I believe
I'm a mess and I've gone mad
And I've lost my self control
Self respecting voices
Cease their ever-present whisper

Back track, back track
Abort
Retreat
Desire will not save me from this ache
From this defeat
When green grass withers brown
The smell of rotting can be sweet
But this mulching of my spirit
Reminds me
That I hate you

This is absolutely amazing. I love it! It's so good to see you writing again.

Just remember love and hate are both very strong emotions with very little difference in them. The opposite of love, my girl, is indifference.

Exactly.

Post a Comment
Yes Indeedy: Hate You