« Home | soulmate » | Intrepid » | I Am Not Him » | Man or Mouse » | The Square » | Misplaced Feeling » | Pleasure » | This Is My Request » | There is Talk » | untitled » 

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 

journey

this brain this heart
are what i have
awake and alive
i will navigate you

blind corners
rough roads
i tread heavily
looking for words

now lost now found
seek landmarks
this tan house
that fir tree

time is wisdom and distance
words, my property
i will look back
but will not rest

Jess pal

Where did Intrepid go?? I LOVED that piece. I visited that piece regularly. It's gone and I am distraught!!

OK, maybe not distraught, but troubled. Would you send it to me, maybe in the comment section of my blog? I really did enjoy it. Not that your other pieces aren't great, but it spoke to me.

Hoping you are well, and thank you for your comment on my last poem. I'll be OK, someday.
No, I'll be....INTREPID!!

Nice to see you posting again, Jess! I've missed your poetry.

Jane, Intrepid is still there...Dec. 27th.

XO

Brownie

Thanks both of you for checking in. Intrepid was gone. I brought it back at Jane's request...

Hope you both are well.

xoxo

It's poetry!

Thank you, jess!!

XOXO

Post a Comment
Yes Indeedy: journey