« Home | I Am Not Him » | Man or Mouse » | The Square » | Misplaced Feeling » | Pleasure » | This Is My Request » | There is Talk » | untitled » | The North Star » | Hate You » 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 

Intrepid

Intrepid
Without my usual fear
I attack this new thing
This...
Was is it called?
Is it life?
Is it love?
Is it faith I fight to instill?

Let us bring in this newness
As one
Let us ring in this newness
And sum up our losses and wins
Tallies of a time now lost
Tallies of a life lived
In immediacy

This is my now
Just as then was
And I am offering myself
A new promise
A new me
Intrepid and strong
Beyond what I have heretofore allowed

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sorry, jess, that was my delete..too many spelling mistakes (I'm typing with oven mitts on, it seems!)

Jus wanted to say that I LOVE the word intrepid. It makes you feel strong just to say it.

Good work, hope you are well!

hahaaa...,
sorry, I just have 2 laugh!
I'm surfin in from SUPERBLOG...,
where u said, "I need something that's updated more regularly"-- and lo and behold--look at U---Today is Jan. 17th 2006, and this post is dated Dec. 27, 2005! That's LAST YEAR! haha... Just razzin ya!
:)

S/he's right! An update? Soon? Please!

Post a Comment
Yes Indeedy: Intrepid