« Home | Misplaced Feeling » | Pleasure » | This Is My Request » | There is Talk » | untitled » | The North Star » | Hate You » | Density in Landing » | Chemical Self » | Republic » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

The Square

Round and round
I am laughing again
Shaking my head and rolling my eyes
As this course of events quickly ceases to surprise
I recognize this
This usual thing that has occurred

So we are back to square one
So I am back to the square
The root of why I play these games
The root sans the radical notion
That there was possibly more here than emotion
Commotion and havoc in the wake of wanting more

I still lack that compass, but I have other tools
No longer just a pad and pen
There are new rules
I've a fancy, graphing calculator
It's my secret weapon, being saved for later
One shot use, I will not waste it
Being saved for the right equation

Yes Indeedy: The Square