« Home | This Is My Request » | There is Talk » | untitled » | The North Star » | Hate You » | Density in Landing » | Chemical Self » | Republic » | Bastards » | You Are Not Good Enough » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

Pleasure

The echo is familiar
A resounding hatred
Which bounces off of the surfaces within
A ping of sonar
Sent back to my brain
Reminding me that I am incomplete
Who do I believe myself to be
That I might have this normal thing

I let down my guard
In exchange for moments of pleasure
Afterwards filled with digust
Like the promises a kind man makes
To himself
In the shameful moments
Following weakness
I will not touch my niece again

Just WOW. To say anymore would be saying too much.

I just did.

Oh my GOD! Jess, I'm speechless. You just took the words from my heart, my soul, my mind...

WOW!

Your writing is so powerful.

Miss you.

Post a Comment
Yes Indeedy: Pleasure