« Home | journey » | soulmate » | Intrepid » | I Am Not Him » | Man or Mouse » | The Square » | Misplaced Feeling » | Pleasure » | This Is My Request » | There is Talk » 

Thursday, February 16, 2006 

Time Flies

Sirens explode into fantasy
And I choose snooze
Yesterday is not yet far enough

Time flies through days identical
Patterns of living recycled
Seven then seven then seven of the same

Sirens explode into fantasy
Tomorrow I will choose differently
Just as I did last time

It's nice but can it really be true poetry if it doesn't rhyme?

"Yesterday is not yet far enough"

AWESOME line!!

XOXOX

J.

I like this one. I love the line, "Tomorrow I will choose differently." Perfect.

How are you?

I just reread this and funny I don't remember writing that, but when I read it I said, how true. But the good thing is even though we do repeat some shit over and over again, I feel like I am making different choices.

Time does fly. Look at the date.

Post a Comment
Yes Indeedy: Time Flies